WAB Database

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
g4nvb
New user

WAB Database

Post by g4nvb »

Hi,

When I EDIT database\wab I am unable to expand the left hand column to show the 2 "Square" Letters, I can only see the left hand letter and not both. Although there appears to be an option to expand the column, I'm unable to do so.

Regards,

David G4NVB
73 de David
G4NVB
Vlasta
New user

WAB Database

Post by Vlasta »

Hi David,
try to put the arrow between Area and Callsign up on your WAB list and move it by the mouse.

Vlasta, OK1FIM
G0CUZ
Site Admin

WAB Database

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi David

If you are using Vista/W7 then I can understand the problem as the scroll bars display differently in these later operating systems and the avalaible column is narrowed down because of this.

The WAB database could do with a bit of a 'tidy-up', but I have has so little feedback from anyone who uses it in the last ten years, I am not sure it is worth the effort?

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
g4nvb
New user

WAB Database

Post by g4nvb »

quote:
Hi David

If you are using Vista/W7 then I can understand the problem as the scroll bars display differently in these later operating systems and the avalaible column is narrowed down because of this.

The WAB database could do with a bit of a 'tidy-up', but I have has so little feedback from anyone who uses it in the last ten years, I am not sure it is worth the effort?

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author

Hello Colin,

Yes, I am using Windows 7! I for one appreciate the WAB as this is an area in which I hope to be active in. The NET Function of Winlog32 is another useful tool for WAB. Fully understand though that you may have other priorities.

Regards,

David G4NVB
73 de David
G4NVB
gpgould
New user

WAB Database

Post by gpgould »

Hi Colin
Yes I have the same problem as the others, I am unable to expand the area field
Regars Graham
g4nvb
New user

WAB Database

Post by g4nvb »

quote:Originally posted by G0CUZ

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author

Will the WAB database be sorted on the next release?
Regards
David
73 de David
G4NVB
G0CUZ
Site Admin

WAB Database

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi David

I have fixed the scroll bar problems for the next release

73 Colin G0CUZ
g4nvb
New user

WAB Database

Post by g4nvb »

quote:Originally posted by G0CUZ

Hi David

I have fixed the scroll bar problems for the next release

73 Colin G0CUZ

Excellent, it will make the WAB facility more usable.
73 de David
G4NVB