Rig contol interface - Yaesu

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
kb5iy
New user

Post by kb5iy »

The User Guide/Manual states:

Transceiver frequency can be changed by the up/down buttons on the Control Window, The rightmost button changes in 100Hz steps and leftmost changes in 1MHz steps with corresponding intermediate buttons
Rapid movement around the available spectrum can be made with appropriate use of these buttons.. Using the keyboard, the Ctrl + Up/Down arrow keys will rotate the frequencies
The Ctrl + Left/Right arrow keys will select the appropriate kHz/MHz increment rate.

Are the Ctrl + modifiers working for anyone with a FT-1000(D)?

dale
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Dale

I have added code to the Yaesu RCW which should make this happen, it is only in the ICOM and Kenwood RCW's at present.
I am not sure how this will work out in practice as the Yaesu RCW in common with Tentec uses a less than ideal polling method to fetch the frequency and mode from the rig.
I have no means to test, so will look forward to any future reports.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
ZS4JAN
New user

Post by ZS4JAN »

Hi Dale & Colin

I am using the FT1000MP. Full frequency control is able from the rig control window, but the polling must me slow.

No control from the keyboard. This has never bothered me cause i only use the VFO to change frequency. The reason possibly is that i am mostly contesting.

Jan...ZS4JAN