update to 4.4.3

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
VR2VRT
New user

update to 4.4.3

Post by VR2VRT »

Hi Collin,

after the new update with the bold letters in the DX cluster some calls(longer as 6 characters) and the date is not readable anymore, the last 1,5 character is gone and I have not the possibilty to adjust the windows. Hope you can give a solution for this problem.

Regards
9V1HK
Theo
G0CUZ
Site Admin

update to 4.4.3

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Theo

It has always been possible to adjust the Cluster colum widths.

You must expand the cluster window downwards to reveal the second 'white' cluster database form, the intersection between both will allow column adjustments. Top right of DXCluster window maximised - you have also a control to adjust the 'split' between both forms.

It will make more sense when you see it! (I hope)

You can also 'hide' (options 'show date' = disable) the date if you wish - this is not usually required.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
VK6CJL
New user

update to 4.4.3

Post by VK6CJL »

Got the same problem
expanded the cluster window etc but when I restart windows then Winlog
after logging off all goes back to normal
I don't think it is a major issue as I think we all know which year it is
But it would be nice to see all
Other than that no problems and thank you Colin for a GREAT logging program

73 de Les VK6CJL
Perth W.A.
VR2VRT
New user

update to 4.4.3

Post by VR2VRT »

the adjustment is under control but it is what Les wrote, the next time switching on Winlog all goes back to default.
The date we know, but with some longer call you can't see it all.

But it is realy a great logging program, thanks Collin, also for your perfect support all the time.

Theo
VR2VRT (9V1HK)
G0CUZ
Site Admin

update to 4.4.3

Post by G0CUZ »

Theo and Les

Thanks for the nice coments.

Re: the column size resetting to default, the column width setting is 'saved' and I haven't noticed a problem myself - but I will look into it further.

I am thinking of re-vamping the cluster window with a fixed toolbar - it does confuse some new guys where it is hidden in a 'normalised' window - this was done to save space (for more spots) - it was designed when we were all using 14" monitors - things are moving on from there in most shacks, so have more room to play with and saving the last milimetre is not so important!

Any input on this is welcome

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
VK6CJL
New user

update to 4.4.3

Post by VK6CJL »

Hi Colin
would it be possible to just expand the date size within the cluster and
also the call other than that no problems???

73 de Les VK6CJL
Perth W.A.