End time box... :-S

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
M0PCB Iain
New user

Post by M0PCB Iain »

Hi Guys,

I wonder if it's just me, but I downlaoded version 2.7, it works fine on an old Win98se machine, but when I installed it on my WinXP Pro laptop I have had trouble. I went throuh all the options and got to the 'Page Views' one, where I unchecked Prop (never take any notice of it), and I noticed that the End time box was unchecked, so I checked it and exited the settings. Now the end time entry on the logging bar has gone and I can't ressurect it through settings. :-S

Any suggestions?

Cheers for the great program :-)

Iain M0PCB

73, Iain M0PCB/M1ETJ
ei5fob
New user

Post by ei5fob »

On the menu bar select Options then select Settings and then select the Time tab for the time page,then tick the Display End Time box to select the end time entry input on the logging bar.
DL4KG
Bit of a boffin

Post by DL4KG »

If all other things do not work, you can edit the file winlog.ini in the winlog folder. Scroll to the header "logoptions" and look for the line "ENDTimeVisible=-1". If you don´t see the -1 change the entry and save the file. Before you do anything close the log program and backup the ini-file. After all it should work.

73 de Gerald - DL4KG

www.qsl.net/dl4kg

Edited by - DL4KG on 20/08/2004 6:14:53 PM
73 de Gerald - DL4KG
M0PCB Iain
New user

Post by M0PCB Iain »

Thanks for the replies guys. I tried both. I can see the end time list in the log window on the right. Just no sign of the end time entry box on the left panel! So I can't enter an end time manually, which is a pain!

Cheers,

Iain M0PCB

73, Iain M0PCB/M1ETJ
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

Hello Iain

Menu/Options/Settings TIME tab

Check the 'Display End Time' option.

This has a slightly different function to the Page View Tab - ETime - checked - which changes the Log Page visible fields.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
M0PCB Iain
New user

Post by M0PCB Iain »

Hi Colin,

I think I checked that. I can only say that much for now as the machine the install was on has been sent back for one reason or another, but I do still have the hard drive that was in it, so when I get the replacement machine I can check...

Cheers,

Iain

73, Iain M0PCB/M1ETJ