Hamscope/ Digipan DDE Interface

Discuss with others what you would like to see in later versions of Winlog32.
g6fop
New user

Post by g6fop »

Hi Colin
I know that you support Mixw DDe is it possible to add Hamscope or Digipan

Kevin
G6FOP

73es GDX
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Kevin

It would depend on if these programs offer a DDE interface to other software, I have been asked about Digipan before, but am not familiar with Hamscope or what it does?
I am reluctant to add further DDE/OLE but am open to pressure from users?

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
g6fop
New user

Post by g6fop »

HamScope was developed to be a multi-mode communications package that uses the PC soundcard as an analog to digital interface.Hamscope provides PSK/RTTY/CW/MSFK RX/TX and a Packet R/X Facillities
HamScope contains a DDE (Dynamic Data Exchange) server and contains details in its help files of its DDE interface. It can be found at http://www.qsl.net/hamscope/HamScope.html. I hope this info is of use Colin.

73es GDX
M0PCB Iain
New user

Post by M0PCB Iain »

I'm not sure if DigiPan has a DDE interface, but I'd really like to see it inteface with Winlog32. I've tried MixW and although it is a sound piece of software (no pun intended) I'm not a big enough fan for it to be even worth considering buying it, especially on my meagre student loan! :-)

I think I may just be fussy here but it'd be good to interface more than just MixW, if to support some of the freeware data mode programs out there.

I'll stop moaning about not having any money now, keep up the god work Colin :-)

73, Iain M0PCB

73, Iain M0PCB/M1ETJ