Font Size

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
g0rdp
New user

Font Size

Post by g0rdp »

Is it possible to change the font size in the qso entry window as can be done in the log window ?

thanks
David
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Re: Font Size

Post by G0CUZ »

hi David

It's not really practical, as the text then will not fit within the confines of the input boxes, if these are resized then that further complicates with overlapping etc.

If you are using high res. screen settings, you could try changing the text scale:- right-click desktop and select 'Display Settings', and first option "change size..." to 125%, this is my default setting which works for me, it does apply scaling to everything though.

73 Colin
G0CUZ
9A4ZM
New user

Post by 9A4ZM »

Hi Colin, thanks for great program.
Just checked, using it more then 25 years !

Now changed my computer configuration to laptop with FHD resolution (1920 x 1080),
and my eyes now do not see clearly infos in status line ( File ... , Records: , etc).
Is there any way to increase (or use bolded) font in status line ?

Happy holidays,

73 de Maki 9A4ZM
F4GVO
Bit of a boffin

Post by F4GVO »

Hi Maki,

As Colin explained before, you can adjust font size using the info he provided.
If you want to change the font type and then use a bold one, you can follow the information taken from this webpage (for Win 10):

https://www.howtogeek.com/716407/how-to-change-the-default-system-font-on-windows-10/#:~:text=Windows%2010%27s%20default%20system%20font%2C%20Segoe%20UI%2C%20looks%20pretty%20nice,on%20your%20Windows%2010%20PC.

Copy and paste the link to your browser. Hope it will help you but it will apply to all your system. Winlog32 use default Windows font, not it "own" font.

73 de Thierry, F4GVO