LOTW upload

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
on5uk
New user

LOTW upload

Post by on5uk »

The past days I tried to upload my complete log to LOTW via the LOTW manager. After some tries I was succesfull in uploading the last QSO of my log in automatic mode. After that I selected the first 10.000 QSO in manual mode. The export windows indicates "0" records. When I select the complete log (56.000 QSO) in manual mode the export window shows 7.500 records. I probably did something wrong before. I remember when I tried the very first time the export window showed all records but the upload to LOTW did not succeed. Is there a way out of this situation?

Luc - ON5UK
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Re: LOTW upload

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Luc

The automation method is not a good idea to upload your complete log.

Do this

Position your Log to Last QSO (END button will do this) and click on the Log Page Last QSO

Open LoTW manager and from toolbar manual EXPORT, double-click the End QSO number box, it should change to the last QSO in your Log
Click on the Start QSO number box and change to 0 (edit existing number) -it may jump forward but should show the first QSO entered into the Log.
That should now export the full log.

73 Colin, G0CUZ
on5uk
New user

Re: LOTW upload

Post by on5uk »

Gm Colin,
Thanks for the help and a great logging software! Upload to LOTW is ok now.

Have a nice day
Luc - ON5UK