Bigger font on Log Page

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
9A4ZM
New user

Bigger font on Log Page

Post by 9A4ZM »

I apologize if I have overlooked this issue on help pages, but

is it anyhow possible to have bigger font for callsigns (or full columns) on Log Page ?

My sight is going weaker, and bigger font will strongly help.

73 de Maki 9A4ZM
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Re: Bigger font on Log Page

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Maki

There is no provision for changing font size in the Log Page, although this may be something I should consider as I also have eyesight issues.

One thing you could do -if not already, is enabling the BOLD option for the Log display, this helps me. (menu/Options/Settings/ tab 'Page View' enable 'Bold Fonts for log and search page').

The DXCluster window DOES have a font size selection, which will help with the DXCluster view (it is in Cluster Options tab "SHOW".

73 Colin
G0CUZ
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Re: Bigger font on Log Page

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Maki (& others)

RE: Larger fonts,

I have just been working on this and have enabled an option to allow choice of Font sizes which will help with eyesight problems, the font sizes are only adjustable on the Log Page and Search Page, it is not practical to have larger fonts for Log input.
But I'm sure this new option will help and sorry for delay in implementing this.

This will be in new version which I hope to release mid October.

73 Colin, G0CUZ