Requesting Log-on Key for QRZ.com

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
F4GVO
Bit of a boffin

Requesting Log-on Key for QRZ.com

Post by F4GVO »

Hi Colin,

A few days ago, there is a major servers update on QRZ.com. During this time I disable the online auto-check on QRZ to get the info about the hams I contact from the little window "QRZ Callbook online" open up to show these infos.
Well, QRZ said their system are now again ok but since then, when I enter new call, no infos are display and the message "Requesting Log-on Key" is displayed. I of course checked if my login and password for QRZ was still in the setting. No change at all... Worst, because Winlog32 can't connect, 90% of the time if online auto check is on, I got a code error "5" ("erreur d'execution" in french) and Winlog32 crashes. I can understand why the program crash but can't understand why since the servers updates, it is now not possible to check from QRZ.

Thank you in advance, hope my explanation are ok, I am hurry to go to work ! :roll:
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Re: Requesting Log-on Key for QRZ.com

Post by G0CUZ »

hi Thierry

I have been made aware of this, and I am on the case, I think I have found the problem so this should be fixed shortly.
I am working hard to get the new release ready for the Week-end.
73 Colin, G0CUZ
F4GVO
Bit of a boffin

Post by F4GVO »

Thank you very much in advance Colin !
G0BLB
Keen user

Post by G0BLB »

Hi Colin
Thanks for the new update all sorted now