eqsl has stopped uploading

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
W4EAB
New user

eqsl has stopped uploading

Post by W4EAB »

I am running Winlog32 on a Win7 and 6.6.1 update. Prior to the update (two days ago) my eqsl quit uploading. I have never used the automatic upload and have always right clicked on the call sign and type a msg into the eqsl box and clicked OK and it would be uploaded to eqsl. I have verified that the user name and password is correct on both applications. Right now I am having to manually export calls to a adif file and manually import into eqsl.
brian_g4wey
New user

Re: eqsl has stopped uploading

Post by brian_g4wey »

Hi I have exactly the same problem. I use the same method of uploading to eQSL. Running version 6.6.1 on XP and Win7 both have stoped auto uploading to eQSL. I have noticed eQSL have recently updated their website, maybe thats where the problem lies. 73 de Brian G4WEY.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

I am aware of the problem, and I am awaiting a reply from eQSL, they have obviously changed something on the 22nd of March which has stopped the real-time and single QSO upload -which uses an API for direct transfer.

The upload to eQSL via ADIF should work as normal as this doesn't use the API.

There has been no documentation or news of any changes to the API, so not much I can do until they have an explanation of what changed or correct it on their side.

73 Colin
G0CUZ
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

After some days working with eQSL to resolve this issue which occurred when they upgraded their systems, it still is not working.
I have decided not to spend any more time on this as its getting nowhere, I have already written up new code and functions to solve it in Winlog32, this will be in the next release, which I will try and push through ASAP.
73 Colin
G0CUZ
brian_g4wey
New user

Post by brian_g4wey »

Thank you for your efforts Colin,
73 de Brian G4WEY.
ik6bak
New user

Post by ik6bak »

Thanks a lot Colin.
'73 de ik6bak, Eliseo.
brian_g4wey
New user

Post by brian_g4wey »

eQSL Upload Working fine in the latest Ver 7.3 Beta, Thank you Colin, 73, Brian.
k3yp
New user

Post by k3yp »

As of about 10 minutes ago (2206z 10May17) I am once again able to upload to eqsl from my log.
I did download the latest Winlog version earlier today so don't know if Winlog fixed the issue or eQSL fixed their issue.
I have been unable to upload directly from my log since eQSL changed servers and who knows what else.
thank you Colin for a wonderful log program!
-Ray
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

eQSL - 'fraid eQSL gave up on this problem, seems they didn't feel that backward compatibility for their service was important! - in the end they didn't bother do anything about it.

I have made changes to WInlog32 in the later versions to overcome this, so all should be OK now.

Thanks for the feedback

73 Colin
W4EAB
New user

Post by W4EAB »

Colin has fixed the problem. It was with eQsl but colin still had to fix "their" problem. Tks Colin!