search blank in qsl out

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
F5LCI
New user

search blank in qsl out

Post by F5LCI »

I prefer to send eQSLs manually, because IMHO the prompt appears too early (still not typed the RST...) or is hidden by another window.
Sending them one by one is OK, but as I often forget to do it, I would like to search QSOs with empty comments in "QSL out" (My SQL ability is zero).
Also, is it possible to eQSL a batch of such QSOs ?

72 de Jean, F5LCI
pa0mjm

search blank in qsl out

Post by pa0mjm »

Jean,

If I do understand your problem well, than is the solution for your first problem as follows:

First!!: searching for empty cells is a problem in SQL!
For any other search query:
Go to 'Search' above the QSO input area.
Click it and you get a roll-down menu. Choose 'Search log'
Now you see a pop-up screen in which you easily can define your sqlquery for max 3 arguments. In each of the 3 upper left windows you can find arguments for your specific query via roll-down menu's. Use the slider to see further down. One of the options is 'QSLIn' and 'QSLOut'
When you use 'AND' for say 2 arguments, both must be true. When you use 'OR', one of them must be true. So the 'AND' function is far more restrictive!
See also the on-line helpfiles on 'searching'

For batches to eQSL:
File -> export-> log -> ADIF eQSL.
The first time it will export your complete existing log to a file eQSL.ADI in the Output-folder of WL32. Via the eQSL-website you can upload the generated eQSL.ADI file. After that WL32 keeps track what you recently have logged, so you can update each day/week/moth your log at the eQSL-website.
Read also the online helpfiles on 'exporting -> log -> ADIF -> eQSL'

I hope it is a bit of an answer, Jean.

Martin, PA0MJM