DXCC report

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
EA5ON
New user

DXCC report

Post by EA5ON »

I recently installed Winlog32 after seeing at a friends QTH, TNX Colin for the nice program.

I opened two databases, one for my home log, and one for my mobile log.

I transferred QSO data from my home station (previously used Logger32), using ADIF, no problem.

I transferred QSO data from my mobile log (I use hamlog from Pignology), using ADIF.

When I go to check the DXCC report on the home log, it comes up with all the info.

However when I go to check the DXCC report on the mobile log, it says "Found nothing".

There must be a problem somewhere with the ADIF transfer but I have no idea where. Any suggestions welcome!

Thanks and 73 de Duncan EA5ON
GM0LVI
New user

DXCC report

Post by GM0LVI »

Hi Duncan!
After you did the ADIF import of the mobile log could you see the log records?

Cheers
Dave
EA5ON
New user

DXCC report

Post by EA5ON »

Hi Dave, good to see you!

Yes, all the log records are there. I did modify them once inside Winlog32 since I had registered them in Hamlog without any dots or commas, eg 14215 instead of 14,215. I noticed this because they all showed up as "over 1296 MHz" contacts. They now show the right band. Don't think that can have anything to do with the DXCC countries though.

If I add a test QSO on the PC, it sees it OK and shows the DXCC for that country, which is what makes me think its something to do with the ADIF.

Cheers
Duncan
GM0LVI
New user

DXCC report

Post by GM0LVI »

I'm no expert at all on Winlog Duncan and I'm still finding my way around it.I did an import from my old DXbase log of several thousand Qs when I first set up Winlog and then last week imported a stack of Qs from SD after the CQWW contest, both imports had no glitches.
Only suggestion/question and it's probably a stupid one, is have you run the log check robot on the mobile log?

Dave
G0CUZ
Site Admin

DXCC report

Post by G0CUZ »

Duncan

What Dave said......

You need to run the Log Check Robot with DXCC= enabled after you import QSO - it is this action that populates the DXCC database.

73 Colin
G0CUZ
EA5ON
New user

DXCC report

Post by EA5ON »

Dave, Colin,

That was exactly what the problema was. I ran the log check robot and everything is now fine.

Many thanks to both for your help, much appreciated. And Dave, nice surprise running into you here.

Duncan EA5ON