qso data

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
on4amc
New user

qso data

Post by on4amc »

Hi,
Can anybody inform me if it's possible to insert qso data from an old version of winlog32 to a new downloaded version of winlog32.
Jan.
sp9hzx
New user

qso data

Post by sp9hzx »

Hi Jan,
I think the best idea is to export your qsos data (ADIF)somewhere,set up a new version and import ADIF into new version.
May be someone has better idea
73[:)]
Andy
K2WLO
New user

qso data

Post by K2WLO »

Jan,
If I understand correctly, you want to update to the current version of Winlog32. From the Menu bar click "File", then "latest updates". Once the "latest updates" window opens, click "Download Winlog32 Update".
The software will prompt you the rest of the way through. All of your settings and QSO data will remain in place. I have never had any trouble upgrading but I back up my files regularly because you never know...

I hope this helps.

73, John K2WLO
on4amc
New user

qso data

Post by on4amc »

John,I only want to import the qso data(call, time,report etc)from a old version to the latest wl version.Jan. dataquote:Originally posted by K2WLO

Jan,
If I understand correctly, you want to update to the current version of Winlog32. From the Menu bar click "File", then "latest updates". Once the "latest updates" window opens, click "Download Winlog32 Update".
The software will prompt you the rest of the way through. All of your settings and QSO data will remain in place. I have never had any trouble upgrading but I back up my files regularly because you never know...

I hope this helps.

73, John K2WLO
on4amc
New user

qso data

Post by on4amc »

quote:Originally posted by sp9hzx

Hi Jan,
I think the best idea is to export your qsos data (ADIF)somewhere,set up a new version and import ADIF into new version.
Andy

Thanks Andy I will try it.
Vlasta
New user

qso data

Post by Vlasta »

Hi Jan,
yes how Andy writes. And after you load the adif to the new log it will be useful to start Log Check Robot for statistics.
73 Vlasta

quote:Originally posted by on4amc

quote:Originally posted by sp9hzx

Hi Jan,
Andy

Thanks Andy I will try it.