Clublog upload not working anymore..

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
kc0deb
New user

Post by kc0deb »

As of yesterday the Auto Upload to Clublog stopped working in my v5.5.5.
Where it normally shows "CL upload successful", it now shows: "CL Access to this form requires a" ... there is more, but it is covered up by the Callsign box.
I found out that it has to do with a Key of sorts. (www.clublog.org/need_api.php)
I'm wondering if it is on Clublog's side, since it worked flawlessly before, without me updating anything in WL32. Just wanted to see if anyone else using the Clublog upload option , is experiencing the same problem. Any insight on this is appreciated...I kinda miss the "live" log upload to my website.
Thanks, John van Eijndt - KC0DEB
AA1E
New user

Post by AA1E »

I tried and mine is the same as yours, in version 5.5.6 Colin has added the API key and it did work, however I have a issue with uploading to eQSL. Hope this helps some.
Jake AA1E

Jason R. Sartwell
kc0deb
New user

Post by kc0deb »

Thanks Jason. I will have to upgrade to 5.5.6, as I think the Clublog upload option is great.

John - KC0DEB
kc0deb
New user

Post by kc0deb »

Sorry for the name switch Jake....just talked to someone with the name Jason a minute before I posted the reply hihi Please accept my apologies..

John KC0DEB