Can't upload to eQSL

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
AA1E
New user

Can't upload to eQSL

Post by AA1E »

I have just loaded version 5.5.6 everything appeared ok until I tried to upload some files to output eQSL. The drop down menu is normal and then when I press the export key I get the message complete, instantly! When I try to upload on the eQSL site it won't upload. When I check eQSL in output it gives an empty file. Probably some dumb thing that I have overlooked. HELP
Thanks,
Jake AA1E

Jason R. Sartwell
AA1E
New user

Can't upload to eQSL

Post by AA1E »

I went back to version 5.5.5 and it uploaded to eQSL fine!! Still searching.
Jake AA1E

Jason R. Sartwell
G0BLB
Keen user

Can't upload to eQSL

Post by G0BLB »

Hi
I have the same problem exporting an empty file.
Rich
G0BLB
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Can't upload to eQSL

Post by G0CUZ »

hi Guys

I am looking into this.....

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
AA1E
New user

Can't upload to eQSL

Post by AA1E »

Hello Again, I have both 5.5.5 and 5.5.6 installed. Both versions will do auto uploads to eQSL if upload only tagged qsl is selected from the options/settings/other menu. When I attempt to manually upload using the export/log/ADIF-eQSL using 5.5.6 i get an instant done without the bar going across the window. I now have trouble with 5.5.5 also, it will show an upload but won't upload to eQSL. I probably have messed something up in the ini file for 5.5.5.
Jake AA1E

Jason R. Sartwell
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Can't upload to eQSL

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi guys
Don't despair, found a fix for this problem, should get the file uploaded Monday night.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
AA1E
New user

Can't upload to eQSL

Post by AA1E »

Hello Colin, I have uploaded version 5.5.8. I have tried everything I can think of and everything is working fine!!
Thanks,
Jake AA1E

Jason R. Sartwell