Correcting Country Credit

Post your general comments about Winlog32 here.
w6rll
New user

Post by w6rll »

After importing some QSO data I find that I have an incorrect credit for a country. The call K4XXX is being credited as Midway Island. In the log input area I was able to change K4XXX to U.S.A. Then I ran the Log Check Robot and now the log is correct in all instances for the call K4XXX. I am having trouble removing the credit for Midway Island from the DXCC totals. The QSO was on 30M CW and I have opened up the DXCC data base page and selected 30m and CW and I see K4XXX credited as Midway Island. I am stuck at this point. I don't want to play around too much with the DXCC Data Base as I may cause some other problems. My question: "How do I delete the Midway Island credit for this QSO?"
Thank you for reading and 73 de Joe W6RLL.
OZ2HT
New user

Post by OZ2HT »

I find the best way is to click on the DXCC (left column), this will select you QSO's with that entity.
Now click on the QSO to be deleted (right list) but not the grey 'pointer' - this will relieve the previous highlight from the DXCC name on the left list, now click on the left 'pointer' row of the QSO to be deleted and press the delete key.

Vy 73 de jorn