Page view options

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
ZS4JAN
New user

Page view options

Post by ZS4JAN »

Hello Colin

In "options/settings/page view" one can change the way your log history is presented, in other words, must the log be organized with date/time or mode or band etc.

This is a very useful tool to get certain info especially for awards.

Only the "power" option when selected gives me an error 3061. This error does not allow for the log history to take the change effect, and you have to choose another "page view" option.

This error has followed all the update versions from the beginning, even if you do a complete new installation. I've just mentioned this, because to have the option of sorting contacts according to "TX power" will make it easy to check QRP awards.

Jan...ZS4JAN
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Page view options

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Jan

I wish you had posted about the error on ordering the log via the Power field, I will fix that in my next coding session, as you say - it has probably always been there, and no one sorted this field before - including me!
I'm sure it's an easy fix, but unfortunately as I am now working towards version 5, there will be no more v4 releases, v5 should be ready towards end of the year.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
ZS4JAN
New user

Page view options

Post by ZS4JAN »

Hello Colin

Thank you for you effords and good luck with v.5.

Jan...ZS4JAN