Printing QSL Labels

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
AA4AK
New user

Printing QSL Labels

Post by AA4AK »

I have recently downloaded and registered Winlog32. In general I am delighted with it.

However, I have a problem trying to print QSL labels. The printed field comes out much bigger than the labels (Avery 5160, 1 inch (25.4 mm) wide) that I want to use. An even greater difficulty is that the labels come out saying "73 de Colin G0CUZ."

Is there a way of editing the label forms?

Any help would be appreciated.

(Side note: e-mails to winlog32@blueyonder.co.uk and g0cuz@blueyonder.co.uk bounce)
VK6CJL
New user

Printing QSL Labels

Post by VK6CJL »

Hi,
Yes you can edit the the labels click on file then QSL print another box will open up with all the choices for example label 1 click it to open then you can edit for your callsign there are other options for print size etc.
There is another email address for Colin but for the life of me I can't find it
G'luck and enjoy
Les

73 de Les VK6CJL
Perth W.A.

Found it 32winlog@blueyonder.co.uk

If you look in the News section it's there

Edited by - vk6cjl on 15/02/2008 07:29:30 AM
AA4AK
New user

Printing QSL Labels

Post by AA4AK »

Les:

Thanks. I'll give that a go after the contest.

Steve
AA4AK
New user

Printing QSL Labels

Post by AA4AK »

Les:

I tried what you suggested, but no luck.

I can get to label1 but there seems to be additional text not in the data boxes, including the "73 de Colin" text. I cannot find where that text is stored much less modify it.

Also, I cannot make the changes to label1 stick. I can make changes, but the next time I run the program, it reverts to the original format.

Finally, the 32winlog e-mail address bounces just as high as the others.

I would appreciate any further guidance.

Steve
AA4AK
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Printing QSL Labels

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Steve

Sorry about the email address offline for a few days, now is fixed, feel free to email me regarding the label printing, but as pointed oyut to you, you can edit the text contained within the labels e.g. label1, label2, labels3, if just using label1 for all QSL then make shure that you have option TAB -
SELECT LABEL
-Select label For Freq range - UNCHECKED prints label1 only

This will ensure that another label is not being selected for different bands etc.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author