End Time

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
mcelmer1
New user

End Time

Post by mcelmer1 »

Simple question: Why won't the End Time auto fill when I click on the "END" button?? I must manually enter the End time for each QSO. However, the Start time autofills after entering the first couple of letter/numbers of the callsign.

W8TRN
DL4KG
Bit of a boffin

End Time

Post by DL4KG »

you have to go to the options menue - settings - time.... mark the field "display end time"... and it should work.

73 de Gerald - DL4KG

www.qsl.net/dl4kg
www.qslnet.de/dl4kg
www.mydarc.de/dl4kg

Edited by - dl4kg on 30/05/2007 8:54:49 PM
73 de Gerald - DL4KG
mcelmer1
New user

End Time

Post by mcelmer1 »

I set the "disply end time" in the options menu; this function does not work as advertised. Could someone please list detailed instructions?? Perhaps I overlooked a simple etep.

W8TRN
ei5fob
New user

End Time

Post by ei5fob »

Quick question to fix the end time not showing.
Is where it is not showing in the input area on the left of the screen or in the log display on the right of your screen.
John EI5FOB
K4FX
New user

End Time

Post by K4FX »

Yep John is correct, if you want the E Time on the left side where the QSO data in entered, you must click the DISPLAY END TIME in the settings menu, if you want the etime to appear in the log page on the right side you must check the etime box in the list of page view items,

Is that not what you were thinking John?

Seems to me if you wanted one, you would want them both, although Winlog seems to track the ending time whether you want it to or not, I don't use the end time and I checked the page view etime just now and there were all the ending times for all my 12K of my QSO's.

73 Bill K4FX
mcelmer1
New user

End Time

Post by mcelmer1 »

Don't work guys! Been there, and done it. Feature simply does not work.

W8TRN