My User Database Is Available For Download

Post your general comments about Winlog32 here.
4X4-2238
Keen user

Post by 4X4-2238 »

Hi All !

You will Find here a Link For My User DataBase For Winlog32.
Credits Goes To : ONL-5923 Peter , For Encourage me To make these Databases, 9A7K(CLHA), RZ3EC(RRA/RDA),RA9MC(RRA),RZ3GW(RLHA),UY5XE(UIA),IK1GPG(DCI),ON5UD(BCA) For Providing me Detailed References Lists For these Awards .

The User.mdb File was Tested Succesfuly without any Bugs , in my Winlog32 Install ,there is No Reason why it should'nt work for you too !

Just Be Carefull , If You already Got a User.mdb File , Backup it First ! Using this User File will Overwite Your Old User File !
Here's a Preview Of the Content Of this User Database :

SPIA- Polish Islands Award
UIA - Ukrain Islands
WAIL - Worked Italian LH's
DLD- Duetch Districts Award
DCFP- Portuguese Castles & Fortresses
DCFC-HF - French Castles Award
WABA- Work Antarctic Bases
DCI- Italian Castles Award
DCE - Spanish Castles
JCC -Japan Centuty Cities
JCG - Japan Century Guns
DLTD - German LH's
AL-FA - Argentinian LH
DFP- Portuguese LH's
WLOTA - World LH Award
RLHA - Russian LH's Award
UDA - Ukrainian Districts Award
DCC - Catalonian Castles Award
DPLF - French LH Award
CLHA - Croatian LH Award
BCA - Belgian Castles Award
ULA - Ukrainian LH Award
DMF - French Mills Award
-----------------------------------------------
RDA - Russian Districts ( Updated Database )
RRC - Russian Robinson Club (Updated Database)
-----------------------------------------------

Installation Instructions:
Unzip the User.mdb File into : Winlog32/Logs/Your Log Folder .
Then Go into Winlog32 and Click "Load" and You'll see 25 Databases In the User Section.

Known issues :

1. DLD Award-Is Updated Except The Sonder DoK's .
Most of the Sonder DoK's are Deleted or Old Ones.I Included Only the Important and Known Ones.
2. AL-FA Award :Is Updated .There are Few Entries without a Number of Reference , it is Ok ! that's How it is Known Up to Date !
3. DCI Award : Is Updated . Except the New Names For Castles/References, I just Included the New References .
I Will Keep the DCI Updated since I am a DCI Chaser.
You'll find some Entries with @!@#%& -Due Language Issue !
You will Find some Entries with Small Letters –That's the Updates .
4. Spanish Awards Databases : All Spanish DB's were Fixed and Translated To The English Language Entries .
Sorry IF There will be some Entries with ^&%$#@ Letters, I tried to Fix Everything.
5. SPIA: Updated List Of Polish Islands , Though SPIA Is already in the Islands Database.
6. RDA –Updated List .
7.RRA :Updated List Of RRC(Russian Robinson Club) Islands , Though RRC Database is already in the Islands Database.
8. DFP :The References In this Database are Not Sorted In an AlephBethic Order, Just Click the Reference Table and it Will be Sorted Ascending , NOT Critic.
Holyland Squares Database : I Was asked by Many Guys , to make an Holyland Award Squares Database For Winlog32.
Sorry , But there are 2 Reasons why I am Not Going to Do it :
First :There is a Record and Claim Book For this Program , so it'll be Useless !
Second : There is No Source Online For these Squares , and I do not have Much Time ATM to Create Manually Such a Huge Database, Sorry, Maybe in the Future...

How To Use :

You Must Type In the User Field in the Log , the Name Of the File and then Excactly the Reference as it is in the Database !

For Example : IF You logged IK1GPG/P Activated from Castle Reference AG-001, Then you MUST Type it like this :
DCI DCI-AG001

Or let's say , you logged French Castle Station F5TRK/P From Reference 01-001 , then , BE Carefull, and See how it looks in the Database :
DFCF-HF DFCF01-001

Etc.

Please ---Again , I tested all Databases and it Works Fine and Updated When it typed Correctly ! ! !
That's How the User Database File is Working !

IF You Still Got Problems Look again in the User Database Or Post a Massage in the Winlog32 Forum and I will Give You the Right Abbrevation.
I am The Responsible For This User File .
It Contributed Freely To Winlog32 Software .
Any Feedback Will be Welcomed !

AND Here's the Link For Download .
The Link will be available in the Updates Page Too.

http://savefile.com/files/3697

Ofcourse , Full Credits Goes To Colin For His Advices, Suggestions and Help , and For Great Feature !

Thanks !

EYRAN
4X4-2238

EDIT : LINK Has Been Updated For New Entries .

The User File Will work on Winlog32 v3.0.05 or Greater !

Edited by - 4X4-2238 on 23/07/2006 11:04:18 AM

Edited by - 4X4-2238 on 25/08/2006 4:38:13 PM
onl5923
New user

Post by onl5923 »

Great job, Eyran, I'm sure others will agree with me and will comment on the work you've done.

Peter
onl5923
New user

Post by onl5923 »

Have downloaded the dbases into winlog32/log/... and everything looks fine but unfortunately I can not open the dbases.
Even when looking via windows explorer, I can not open the dbases.

Running windows 98 and office97. Might this be the cause?

Tnx Peter
DL4KG
Bit of a boffin

Post by DL4KG »

Hello Eyran,

many thanks for all your work. The databases are running fine and I just checked my JCC counts. It was great to see that I have already worked more than 300 JCC.

73 de Gerald - DL4KG

www.qsl.net/dl4kg
www.qslnet.de/dl4kg
www.mydarc.de/dl4kg

Edited by - dl4kg on 11/07/2006 9:56:12 PM
73 de Gerald - DL4KG
4X4-2238
Keen user

Post by 4X4-2238 »

Hi Peter
I am Sad To hear about that....I Have No Idea why it is NOT Working For you ?
Can You see the Databases When You Click the User Option ? Can You View those 25 Awards ? Did You Clicked the "Load " Button Before ?
You mentioned Windows 98 , Well...i am NOT The Expert for PC's , But i am Useing a Windows XP Here....maybe that's the Reason ?
I Remember You Sent me Your User File , long time ago... everything worked here...But Your Version of Windows is Earlier then Mine....
Tell me how things are Going , sorry i canno't send Ya a Personal Email , i got some Problems with my Personal MailBox in the Last few Days ,and i can't access to it at the Moment , Maybe someone else Got any Idea ?

That's WHY I am Interested To hear IF it Occur in Other Members Installs ...

Gerald Thanks For Your Comment, i am Interested to Know How Much DOK's You've Got There ? Hi Hi

EDIT : Peter - In the Worst Case , Can You Open a Database With the MS Access Tool ?
IF Yes , Feel Free to Use My Databases and Just Copy & Paste and Convert it to Your PC Version . I Guess it is a WINDOWS Version Issue .

And----IF You Even Can'not Open These Databases With MS Access , Tell me what Awards You'r Interested and I Will Try Find some Free Time and Convert it Entries to an Excel Document , So --You Could Do it By Yourself .

Eyran
4X4-2238.

Edited by - 4X4-2238 on 12/07/2006 02:13:49 AM
g0gfq
New user

Post by g0gfq »

I've tried downloading the file Eyran without success...

Keith GØGFQ
Please visit my website: www.g0gfq.com

Edited by - g0gfq on 12/07/2006 10:06:04 AM
4X4-2238
Keen user

Post by 4X4-2238 »

Hi Keith
What you meant ?
The link is Working Fine here ....
You'll get into a window and look below the page : "Download the file now"...

EDIT : IF There will be anymore problems , i will upload it to another Server , when i'll get back home at night ,or i will send it to ya by a mail.

Eyran.

Edited by - 4X4-2238 on 12/07/2006 11:10:11 AM
g0gfq
New user

Post by g0gfq »

No file download will launch from that link on that page for me, Eyran

**After 50 refreshes it finally triggered, but it was a terribly slow download...like being back on dialup!!**

Keith GØGFQ
Please visit my website: www.g0gfq.com

Edited by - g0gfq on 12/07/2006 6:46:27 PM
onl5923
New user

Post by onl5923 »

Hi Eyran,

The dabases are in the user file and I have loaded the log, but when I click on one of the databases in the programme itself nothing happens.

With "load" you mean like changing from one log to another?

Peter
onl5923
New user

Post by onl5923 »

I must be doing something wrong. I have 2 logs my swllog which has my homemade users databases in it and my licnesed log which have Eyrans dabases in it. But both don't seem to work. So maybe it has nothing to do with Eyrans dbases but something in the programme.

The other dabses like DXCC iota .... work fine

Peter