WLNet cluster for french

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
f4dbd
New user

WLNet cluster for french

Post by f4dbd »

Hello,

I've got a very good news for french !!

Wl32 cluster with WLNet is 100% working ONLY if french people don't forget to swith DECIMAL POINT on windows "Options régionales et linguistiques"....

It is very important to know this !

73, F4dBd (www.f4dbd.com)
G0CUZ
Site Admin

WLNet cluster for french

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi

I did make changes in v2.4 to allow WLNet and the database check routines to work with decimal seperator set as a "," as used in some non-English Regional Settings for Windows.

As a test (v2.4 build 11), I have just changed to French settings on the test computer (Win XPPro) and the DXCluster database check routines do appear to be working correctly with frequencies seperated (a good indicator) for checking against both SSB and CW modes in the DXCC database.

Incidentally, if using the decimal as a "," you MUST also enter frequencies into the BAND input of the Log using this seperator thus 14,123 and NOT as 14.123. if using the low bands e.g 1.8/3.5 then you MUST set the Band list (menu/options/Settings/Custom Lists) as 1,8 and 3,5 etc., this is why these Bands are excluded from the default band list.

I am continually looking to improve the Winlog32 functions with other Windows regional date and number formats so always appreciate any feedback on this.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author