Registration

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
rhw2
New user

Registration

Post by rhw2 »

Hi.

I have just installed WinLog32 v1.9 and will start by saying that I very much like it. I've typed in the details from all my QSL cards and used them to generate a summary of my status on the various awards based on them, and I will be entering the details in my paper logbook once I get time.

I notice that there's a Help => Register option which asks for a registration number, but I can't find any information,m either in the program, on its help screens, or here on the WinLog website regarding how to obtain such a number.

Can anybody advise please?

Best wishes from Riley G7GOD / KB8PPG
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Registration

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Riley

Thanks for your interest in Winlog32.

All about registering Winlog can be found on the Winlog site under menu item 'contact'.
In the Winlog folder on your computer you should also find a file 'register.txt' a text file that can be viewed in text viewer like Notepad etc.
Basically...Winlog32 remains free to use by all Ham and SWL without any restrictions whatsoever, registering is for those who would like to offer the author some support, I am always gratefull for this of course, but there is not and never will be any type of 'enforced' registration on this software.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author