WL32 and WAS

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
Vlasta
New user

WL32 and WAS

Post by Vlasta »

Hi Colin and Fred
I wrote before that the up-dated file of US stns from f5len loaded to WL32 works well. The county and state is added to Remarks field and Log Check Robot cheks it and shows you a score.
Only one problem which I have is that when I send the adif file from my WL32 to f5len utility so it does not find any US stn and when I send there adif from other LOG so it works well. My be it is problem of my PC or set up here, I do not know.
The big problem is how to exchange old USstns instead the new ones. It seems the f5len utilily takes short files only and my log has abt 50.000 qsos.
Colin, is it possible to erase some clan of stns from the WL32, please??
Thanks, 73 Vlasta
Fred
New user

WL32 and WAS

Post by Fred »

Hi guys,
Following a private email of Colin, I removed the 2 first lines in the downloaded ADI log, now I can import it and the field Remark is now filled with correct information.
On the other hand, many other fields are cleaned... (ReportIn, User, QSLIn, QSLOut and all my previous Remarks).
I think the file transformation squeezed some genuine data...

I am still waiting for an answer from Pascal about all that.

In my case, I will check my QSO by hand and re-fill them correctly (my log is not as big as Vlasta's). This is the best way for me.

Vlasta, you are right, f5len utility only manages "small" logs. It's been used with about 3600 entries. Maybe you can split your log in about 20 files? It is long but shorter than by hand. Or maybe contact Pascal F5LEN.

73 Fred