RUN TIME ERROR 53

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
G0BLB
Keen user

RUN TIME ERROR 53

Post by G0BLB »

Hi Colin,
Hope every thing is fine with you.
I have a problem when I load my log for ARRL with the LOTW Manager it loads but when I go to get it SIGN ADIF all I get is an Error 53 appear.
If I load up my log and go back to my desktop and use the programs I all ways use no problem,
Any help please.
Have a great 2004 Best wishes,
Rich G0BLB
G0CUZ
Site Admin

RUN TIME ERROR 53

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Rich

I don't know of the problem you mention, I know it signs my 7000 odd QSO's without error, here are some things to check....

Use the latest TQSL/TCERT program from ARRL think it is v1.10.

Make sure the path is correct to the TQSL executable in the LoTW Manager window.

Please let me know what point the error appears, e.g. after it has loaded the TQSL window, after it has signed some or no QSO's or what?

Export the ADIF only from the LoTW manager option.

If no joy with above send me the exported ADIF for testing on my system, to see if we can eliminate this. winlog@blueyonder.co.uk

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
G0BLB
Keen user

RUN TIME ERROR 53

Post by G0BLB »

Hi Colin
I have tried again but still get this error 53 I go on to LOTW Manager export ADIF then go to Sign ADIF the path is correct then up comes this error 53 and shuts down WINLOG32 completly.
I have up loaded over 28500 qso to ARRL proir to me down loading 2.4 Build 11
I have the latest version v1,10.
I think I will go back to the old way Export/ADIF that way works fine
73s Rich.
G0BLB
G0BLB
Keen user

RUN TIME ERROR 53

Post by G0BLB »

Hi Colin
I have reloaded WINLOG again and all seems to be fine now no error 53 sorry about any inconvenience caused.
Regards Rich
G0BLB
G0CUZ
Site Admin

RUN TIME ERROR 53

Post by G0CUZ »

OK Rich, if it happens again please let me have your LoTW Manager exported ADIF file for testing, I would like to find the root of the problem to eliminate it from happening again.
Cheers and Happy New Year..

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author