Printing

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
onl5923
New user

Printing

Post by onl5923 »

Hi Colin,

Is it possible within Winlog32 to print certain parts of the log.

Like for example you want a printed copy of all the G4 or maybe from all the DL1-DL2-DK5.. or even a couple of stations you can randomly choose in the log by highlighting or selecting them?

Can a certain feature from the dxcc database or county database be printed seperatly. You want for example a printed copy of all the counties confirmed in RTTY. Can this be done?? Or can there be made a file of it that you can print out or send to somebody who might want it for award purposes??

Maybe I am asking a lot but I am just thinking out loud.

73, de Peter, ONL5923
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Printing

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Peter

Yes there are several possibilities to print-out different parts of the log as long as there is some common denominator e.g. Date range, Callsign, Mode, Band etc.

Entering a search query to select the QSO's you require, then print "Print Search".

In the databases e.g. DXCC, you should filter the required QSO's using the List and filter options on the toolbar, after which you may print-out the results.

You can also use the advanced "Custom Search" feature to select any required part of the Log or any databases, this advanced feature may take a little learning but the possibilities are endless.

If there is something particular let me have the search criteria with as much detail as possible and I will try to demonstrate with a plug-in search module.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
onl5923
New user

Printing

Post by onl5923 »

Looks great Colin. This will keep me quiet for a while. Thank's for your help!!