Help Required Please

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
M0MTD
New user

Help Required Please

Post by M0MTD »

Hi. I am a SWL and came accross this great software.
I have the QRZ CDROM and the EUROCALL CDROM.
I have no problems in using the QRZ CDROM with the program but can't seem to use my EUROCALL CDROM with it.

Database / callbook / external

I see i can place a root directory but nothing else. Any ideas please. I even copied the DATA from the CD to my HD but again just come up with error.

Thanks for your input.

Regards Tony
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Help Required Please

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Tony

Thanks for your interest in Winlog32

Winlog32 only supports HamCall/Buckmaster, Callbook (RAC) and QRZ, each callbook data is arranged differently, access is different in each case and it does have to be allowed by the Callbook publishers, this is usually via a DLL file supplied by them for this purpose and this is the case with the ones mentioned above.

I am always looking to improve Winlog and if it is possible to add any extra external Callbook, I will do it, BUT it must be permitted and it must be possible.

For this I will need the necessary details that must be supplied by the Callbook publishers and any resource file required to physically connect with the data and details on how it is done.

If you can supply me with this info I will certinly look into it.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author