data without dxcc info

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
a.yoshida
New user

data without dxcc info

Post by a.yoshida »

Hi all
Just downloaded v1.7 and tried to check new feature.
I imported 20K qso log in adif, then started log check robot.

(1)it took about 2 hours to check and update on my 550Mhz cpu/256M ram PC,
it is too much time ???
(2)i found one old qso (ac7a bhutan 1963) which has no dxcc info at all.
(country,continent,status etc)
is their a way to assign proper country for the qso ?
(3)i don not know how many qsos without dxcc info in my log.
is their a way to serch those qsos ?

P.S
generally speaking,new feature for dxcc re-allocation works great,tnx colin !

73 de aki, ja1nlx
G0CUZ
Site Admin

data without dxcc info

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Aki

Yes it does take time for the Robot, but in most cases it needs to be done only once and will continue in the background when working with other applications or waiting in the pile-up (like me for VP6 or XR0 QSO hi hi)
the work for the Robot can be lightened by un-checking any databases that may not be of interest e.g. WAB, USCH etc. or maybe updating these later.

AC (5-7) is missing from Prefix dabase and I will include with next update - this is a simple omission but I do need someone to let me know about it.
The prefix database is original work by G0CUZ and was not copied from any 'stock' lists or databases, so there may well be errors or omissions, especially with obsolete prefixes - someone needs to tell me as the chance of me working (and finding out) AC5 Bhutan is l o n g gone.

Sorry for delay in answering but the 'Flu' virus was one my Anti-Virus Software could not stop! hi hi

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author