I noticed that some log entries freq. and Band were not matched. Example freq of 14.032 and Band said 18. I went to the log entry and changed the Band to the correct 14 with the arrow and I saw that it changed ALL the logged Qso bands to 14. Also the same with the Mode. Some incorrectly logged as SSB (in the cw band). When the SSB was changed to CW all the Modes in all log entries were changed to CW. If the radio is on and I open up a previous log entry the Band entry changes to whatever band is showing on the radio. Switch bands and open up another log entry and the latest band shows up.
You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
1 post • Page 1 of 1