Editing Qso ?

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
K8swr
New user

Editing Qso ?

Post by K8swr »

I'm new to winlog32 and I started entering in some paper logs I had and forgot to put the signal reports in, I tried to go back in and edit them 1 worked ok but I couldn't get the other 2 to change. It says nothing there?
SV1GRB
Keen user

Re: Editing Qso ?

Post by SV1GRB »

Normally, when you change something in a record and then navigate to another record or hit one of the "<" or ">" or "END" button the changes are written in the database.
There is no "special" procedure in order to edit a record.

Haris
SV1GRB
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

In addition to what Haris says, consider that QSOs are edited in the QSO Input boxes, NOT in the Page View, was this what you were trying to do?

As said, there is no special procedure, once data has been changed it is 'Saved' automatically.

73 Colin, G0CUZ
K8swr
New user

Post by K8swr »

Ok I went into log search replace, I messed with it and got the QSO fixed. But took some work, Is this the correct way or is there an easier way?

Thanks for the replies

Brian
DL4KG
Bit of a boffin

Post by DL4KG »

Just click on the QSO in the "log page". You will see all data in the input mask. There you can easily edit all fields. You can go the next QSO just by clicking on the the arrows on the side of the "end" button. That way you move forward or backward to the next QSO in the log page.

If you want to edit a QSO on the log search page do a double click. Than the procedure is the same as described above.
73 de Gerald - DL4KG
K8swr
New user

Post by K8swr »

Thanks I understand now.