Searching for QSOs by band

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
f6gwp
New user

Post by f6gwp »

I wanted to list all my 10M QSOs, using search log. So I typed in 28 in the band, generate, then execute, and I displayed all my 28Mhz QSOs, up to the point when 3 years ago, I started using the frequency format XX.XXX
Search log does not seem to be able to understand 28.*** or anything like that, ( errors!). A log search for 28.500 lists all my QSOs on 28.500!! any solution ???? might I have a problem involving the use of , or . as decimal point ?? I can't see it. Thanks, Phil F6GWP.
Vlasta
New user

Post by Vlasta »

Hi Phil,
the simpliest is to go to Database/DXCC/View, set Band 28 and click on Worked. You can export it but as "text" only. I also did not find the way how to entry whole band to the Search window.
I hope I little help you.
73 Vlasta OK1FIM
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Phil

It is possible using the Search Log window.

Generate your Query as normal then delete 'Band like 28'

and replace with this:

'Band >=28 and Band < 29'

I think you can see the idea, you can get return frequency band(s) by this method.

N.B. 'LIKE' not a recommended keyword for numeric data so do not include.

73 Colin
G0CUZ
f6gwp
New user

Post by f6gwp »

Thanks Colin that does exactly as you said, I must make the effort to learn and understand a bit of SQL !! Thanks again, 73, Phil.