HELP - Help!

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

HELP - Help!

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi

During 2012, I will be developing the new online help pages for Winlog32, it is a long term project but long overdue as the present help files have not been amended since 2006.

If anyone can spare some time to help check the files for typos, ambiguities, etc., as a bonus you will may get a better understanding of many aspects of Winlog32.

I would appreciate any help as it will not be an enjoyment for me to write up this substantial and time consumeing project.

I estimate it to take me at least all year long, I have already made a start and I expect there will eventualy be over 300 pages of illustrated explanations and informtion.

Please email me direct if you are interested and can spare some time for this long term project.

Before anyone asks, I will point out that the help files will only be in English language, but as they will be illustrated, it is hoped that they may be understood by those with a limited understanding of the language.

Please dont reply here on the forum, only directly to my email address.

regards Colin
G0CUZ