HELP!?

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

HELP!?

Post by G0CUZ »

There are many thousands of Winlog32 users world-wide and I pride myself in offering online help to all who ask for it whether they are registered users or not.

As much as I enjoy helping and corresponding with people, this does take up a fair bit of my time.

To help me resolve your problem, I request that when asking for help via email that you mention your Operating System and Winlog32 version number in all correspondence, plus as much detail on the problem you are encountering and how to reproduce it

Screen shots are a really great aid to explaining a problem or query - a screen shot can replace a page full of words

If you don't know how to take a screen shot and embed it in an email, it is easy to find out how - the internet is wonderful thing for knowledge!

Next year, I intend to build an online help system which will supersede the out-of-date help file already present in Winlog32, this is long overdue.

regards Colin
G0CUZ