QRZ.com

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
kiscomd
Keen user

QRZ.com

Post by kiscomd »

Hi,

QRZ.com lookup no longer works for me or my friend WA2BJN using current version of Winlog. I am a QRZ subscriber. Anyway to fix this problem?

Tnx,
Mike
K2CBI
K2WLO
New user

QRZ.com

Post by K2WLO »

QRZ has changed the way software gets into their site. Colin will have to update Winlog32. Everyone is having to make updates since the change.
kiscomd
Keen user

QRZ.com

Post by kiscomd »

OK -thank you.

Mike
K2CBI
G0CUZ
Site Admin

QRZ.com

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Guys

I have had several reports of the problem with QRZ internet look-up
Caused by change they made to the look-up url, and that is hard coded into Winlog32, so there is nothing to fix this in current version
It is an easy fix and will be implimented in next release of Winlog32, I'm still working on this but hopefully will be ready by end of the month - or sooner depending on how testing goes.
n5att
New user

QRZ.com

Post by n5att »

For the life of me, I still can't get the QRZ.COM lookup to work with v5.7.1.
mm0amw
Keen user

QRZ.com

Post by mm0amw »

QRZ lookup working fine with me on 5.7.1.
n5att
New user

QRZ.com

Post by n5att »

Right click on a cluster call sign brings up the menu. Left click on the "Look Up call at QRZ.COM!" does not open a browser window. All other options from that menu work properly, including the "Look Up Manager at IK3QAR".

This used to work for me before the QRZ change. I've looked for some obscure switch that might not be set and can't find one.

Still doesn't work here!!
mm0amw
Keen user

QRZ.com

Post by mm0amw »

I see what you mean now, QRZ lookup is also not working for me when doing a search from the cluster window,it opens a QRZ lookup browser window but it just keeps bringing up the last station that was searched for from the log, not the station searched for from the cluster. QRZ lookup works fine from the Log page window.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

QRZ.com

Post by G0CUZ »

There does seem to be a problem with QRZ lookup from the DXCluster, I will look into this shortly, thanks for spotting this.

Colin
G0CUZ
K2WLO
New user

QRZ.com

Post by K2WLO »

Colin,
I found out what is going on with the QRZ look up from the cluster window. I accedently found that it is looking in the small "SEARCH CALLSIGN" window. In other words, if you right click in the cluster window and pick look up on QRZ.com, it will look up whatever call is in the "SEARCH CALLSIGN" box. I'm not sure if this is any help, but I thought you would want to know. I may help you sort out the problem.

73, John K2WLO