CW / SSB

Discuss with others what you would like to see in later versions of Winlog32.
G0BLB
Keen user

CW / SSB

Post by G0BLB »

Hi Colin
Is it possible to have a function in (log DXCC display) to show CW DXCC worked and SSB wkd.
Regards
Richard
G0BLB
K2WLO
New user

CW / SSB

Post by K2WLO »

Rich,
In the menu bar click, Options, then settings. Now click Custom Lists tab. Now you will see where you can add band, mode, pwr, or prop.
Click ADD MODE then enter CW. Make sure you click ADD MODE one more time to enter it to the list. You can add as many as you like or need. Now all you need to do is close the W/C DXCC window and reopen it. You should see the modes you have in your custom lists.
To open the W/C DXCC window go to menu bar, click Options, then high light Country/band display, move to the right and click Auto-display. Hope this helps.
G0BLB
Keen user

CW / SSB

Post by G0BLB »

Hi
Yes I understand the information you sent thank you but I am after 2 tabs in LOG DXCC Display one for SSB wkd and one for CW we have a tab { wkd entities } I get a overall picture of how many wkd but it would nice to see how many SSB and how many CW with in a period with dxcc showing countries and codes for each mode .
Unless I am missing some thing in the program.
Regards
Rich
G0BLB
Vlasta
New user

CW / SSB

Post by Vlasta »

Hi Richard,
click on a W or C field in the W/C window and you will see your score in the Search window.
G0BLB
Keen user

CW / SSB

Post by G0BLB »

Vlasta
Well done that helps me a lot.
73 regards
Rich
G0BLB