Winlog32 v5

Discuss with others what you would like to see in later versions of Winlog32.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Winlog32 v5

Post by G0CUZ »

Yes, it is mouse driver related, i think the old 'intellimouse' driver was the one that worked although I never tried it my self.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
DL4KG
Bit of a boffin

Winlog32 v5

Post by DL4KG »

Hi Colin,

I am using a simple Logitech wheel mouse with its Logitech driver on an USB port. It is named Logitech-compatible mouse PS/2 in the windows (XP) hardware manager. The driver is dated 2002. If you need further information I am ready to help.

73 de Gerald - DL4KG

www.qsl.net/dl4kg
www.qslnet.de/dl4kg
www.mydarc.de/dl4kg
73 de Gerald - DL4KG
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Winlog32 v5

Post by G0CUZ »

Using code, and some cunning windows API. I have managed to make the scroll wheel scroll the DXCluster window with a workaround solution, but this is proving very difficult on the Log Page which uses a different active X control.

Having one work without the other is going to give me plenty of grief with continual quesions of why one works and not other, so for now I will abandon the idea.

Gerald, I wonder if you have scolling on both the DXcluster window and Log Page window?

I don't think it is a practical solution to ask everyone to use a specific mouse though.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
DL4KG
Bit of a boffin

Winlog32 v5

Post by DL4KG »

Hi Colin,

yes, I have scrolling on both windows. This is a very fine feature as looking back in the DX cluster history is very fast with the scroll function.

73 de Gerald - DL4KG

www.qsl.net/dl4kg
www.qslnet.de/dl4kg
www.mydarc.de/dl4kg
73 de Gerald - DL4KG
kb5iy
New user

Winlog32 v5

Post by kb5iy »

Colin,

Is it possible to add some kind of key or key combination to the Winkey tool to clear the Send Window buffer?

I have found that if multiple memory blocks are in the Send Window, and you stop it via the paddle (attached to the keyer), the next block(s) or remainder of the current block gets sent anyway.

dale
DL4KG
Bit of a boffin

Winlog32 v5

Post by DL4KG »

Hi Colin,

just an information:
The wheel mouse works also in the new WL32 V5 release (in the DX cluster and the log page window).

73 de Gerald - DL4KG

www.qsl.net/dl4kg
www.qslnet.de/dl4kg
www.mydarc.de/dl4kg
73 de Gerald - DL4KG
JE1TRV
New user

Winlog32 v5

Post by JE1TRV »

I feel Winlog32 website and this forum is too quiet.
How many peoples are involved in the testing of the beta version of V.5?
How is the progress?
And when it will be revealed?
vy 73!
Atsu, JE1TRV

Atsu
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Winlog32 v5

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Atsu

Please be patient, work on v5 is ongoing, the final beta test version will go to the testers shortly and probable release could be by end of the month or early November if all goes well.

It is not professional software so programming and testing is done in 'spare time' of which I do not always get much of, Winlog32 has to wait it's turn for Family matters, professional work and other interests as well as sleep!

I have been programming and supporting Winlog32 and it's predecessor continually since 1995, so it's already a lot of time invested.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author