Addition of heading as column in DXcluster window

Discuss with others what you would like to see in later versions of Winlog32.
kb5iy
New user

Post by kb5iy »

I think it would be handy if the (beam) heading could be displayed as a column in the DXcluster window. This could be added as an option that could be disabled or enabled.

I sometimes see a spot after it's halfway down the list in the window and have to double-click on the call to get the heading...

dale
OZ2HT
New user

Post by OZ2HT »

Hi Dale,

Yes ... and also the Continent,DXCC status,CQ Zone,ITU Zone,Km,Miles, color off the operators hair, and so on ... Where shall we stop ?

Come on ,Tell me , is it really that big deal to move your finger two times , and then you get ALL the info you need

The only problem I see , is: that when the cluster is very busy , you will have to be fast to read your needed info , because it is gone with the next spot. Here you can move your fingers some times , before you get the info - but if we HOLD the info , we will have to activate the Info window again - so to solve a problem ,we create a problem

In the good old days (40 years ago) , I was turning the vfo,many,many ours weeks,months,years,just to find a new country - normally no pile ups , and I was very happy for the new one ... today no one even touch the rig , they just click on the screen ,and after 3sec. you will be in a pile up with the hole world ... after 2 ours trying , you are upset and blame your wife

Nothing personal Dale , it is ALL send with a BIG smile !!

Vy 73 de jorn

Edited by - oz2ht on 26/06/2009 9:01:13 PM