QSL Printouts

Discuss with others what you would like to see in later versions of Winlog32.
G4ZNK
New user

QSL Printouts

Post by G4ZNK »

Hi Colin

I know I have asked this before and I believe you said you would make the change in 1.8 or 1.9.

As I always do a full printout on the reverse side of a QSL Card and it is VIA a QSL Manager could the lines it deletes at the bottom of the print out be left in as there is lots of room when printing out the full card.

Brilliant Log Colin - keep up the good work.

Best Regards

Roy (G4ZNK)
G0CUZ
Site Admin

QSL Printouts

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Roy
I am not sure if you are referring to the label printing or QSL printing options, although they do behave similarly in regard to QSL via (manager), this option is to allow addressing cards/labels to the QSL manager entered into the log as "QSL via xxxx" this acting as the trigger. "QSL via" not printing if there is no manager entered.
Printing the QSL labels for various reasons requires a constant format, however you may consider printing as a QSL card using the new option in v1.9, this allows much greater flexibility.
The "QSL via" trigger works the same, but there may be some dodges to enable you to do what you want.
Try setting the "QSL via" data label to transparent and font colour to the background colour e.g. make it invisible - then make a new text label in that position with "QSL Via" or as you require - this text label would be unaffected by the automated process!

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author