Thanks

Post your general comments about Winlog32 here.
mcelmer1
New user

Thanks

Post by mcelmer1 »

Well, I've identified several problems, received no assistance from Colin; actually, he has not responded to several of my e-mails/posts. One guy said he would call me and was a no show. All of you on these Forums have displayed your total incompetence. So,it's Control Panel, Add/Delete Programs, Remove Winlog32. It's a total POS. Believe what you want but it doesn't work

W8TRN
K4FX
New user

Thanks

Post by K4FX »

After again writing in another part of the forum to encourage and give you support I come here to see this trash, to say I am shocked at your behavior and language towards such a fine group of people is an understatement,

We are non-paid hobbists, all of us here, these peoples lives don't revolve around you, we all have lives, wives and jobs and kids we have to attend to in addition to running to you at your every need, which seems to be a LOT more than a normal person.

Edited by - k4fx on 02/06/2007 09:57:22 AM
GU6EFB
Keen user

Thanks

Post by GU6EFB »

Mike am I wasting my time here if you have now removed the programm from your PC?

73 Keith
K4FX
New user

Thanks

Post by K4FX »

Hi Keith,

Man I worked over 1/2 day with Mike yesterday, his entire problem on not being able to enter over 2 QSO's was caused by failing to click the END button, so with problems of that level, surely many others are going to follow, he is blaming his limitations on us and winlog.

Don't waste your valuable time working for such an ungrateful individual, you should see some of the emails I have been getting for the last 2 days. Ranting and raving like a madman.

You're a good man, save your talents for someone who will appreciate them,

K4FX

Edited by - k4fx on 02/06/2007 09:53:04 AM
DL4KG
Bit of a boffin

Thanks

Post by DL4KG »

That´s good to know.... so all can save their time...
All the time I thought that it should be a really simple solution to make the program run....

73 de Gerald - DL4KG

www.qsl.net/dl4kg
www.qslnet.de/dl4kg
www.mydarc.de/dl4kg
73 de Gerald - DL4KG