* * Winkey - Offer * *

Post your general comments about Winlog32 here.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

* * Winkey - Offer * *

Post by G0CUZ »

SORRY - OFFER IS CLOSED, congrats to Pascal, F5JSD
I will be sending your Winkey board shortly

As I now have another Winkey for the shack, my original Winkey test board is available free of charge to any Winlog32 Registered User who can make use of it.

This is a built and tested circuit board only, and will require boxing up and adding outlet sockets etc.

To benefit from this offer I would request that you meet the following criteria....

Know what Winkey is! (see www.k1el.com)
Be a keen CW operator, it'll work with a paddle key will also work with a straight key too
Able to 'finish' the project e.g. have some constructional experience, soldering etc.
Have a shack computer with a COM port (NOT USB/virtual com)

I only have one of these boards and it will be sent to the first person that meets the above requirements who EMAILS ME WITH A REQUEST FOR IT! please ensure that your message header is "Winlog32 WINKEY", other mail may end up with the junk and make no appologies (I get a lot of 'junk' each day).

REPLIES POSTED HERE ON THE FORUM WILL NOT COUNT
SO PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST
This offer is strictly First Come First Served
I will ship the unit to the lucky Ham anywhere for free at some point in the future when it is convenient for me.

If the above offer is not taken up by a Registered User within a reasonable time then I will make the offer available to any other Winlog32 user, but remember I have only ONE of these units to give away!

GOOD LUCK

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author