Extend Forum

Post your general comments about Winlog32 here.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Extend Forum

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi

The Winlog32 Forum has been running smoothly for some time now, and I hope all visitors and users have found it useful and helpful.

I have had thoughs of extending this Forum to include other matters of interest, in particular a members "Sales/Wants" area.

The "Sales/Wants" area would need to be regulated, and would be limited to items of Radio Amateur interest only.

I would not have time to regulate this area myself, so would have to rely on other guys to regulate it for me - the means to do this are already in place and such 'nominated' ( by me ) users are called 'Moderators', who have the power to decide what can be listed and what can not be listed.

The role of the Moderator would be to read messages, decide if they have suitable content for the Forum, edit/delete as appropriate, and allow messages to be presented to all visitors to the Forum. All this would be done directly online on the Forum.

Only completely reliable and dependable Moderators would be considered and of course the pre-requirement would be the time, interest and bandwidth to do it.

I look for your comments on this which can be directed here or sent directly to me via email and at a later date I will decide whether to go ahead.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
m3tdc
New user

Extend Forum

Post by m3tdc »

Great Idea Colin.

If you need a hand count me in. I am disabled so have the time. Its the knowledge i lack hi.

Cheers

Best 73's Tony M3TDC

Edited by - M3TDC on 21/12/2002 10:31:00 PM