DXCC Checking

Post your general comments about Winlog32 here.
W5KAP
New user

DXCC Checking

Post by W5KAP »

Guys, I am very sure it is just me getting used to using this software but I have another problem. I looked at countrie not worked and to my dismay, I saw several I know are not only worked but confirmed. I used the search function and found the QSO's. Some were not marked at having gotten the QSL card in so I fixed that. But it still s=doesn't seem to take confirmed QSO's off the the Not Worked list. Any idea what I'm doing wrong that it doesn't correct the DXCC listings??

Sigh

Thanks, Kenn
G0CUZ
Site Admin

DXCC Checking

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Kenn

Use the Log Check Robot (menu/Tools/Log Check Robot) through your log, that should pick up any new confirmations or DXCC not included in the DXCC database, it will also throw up any errors or ambiguities.

see: http://help.winlog32.co.uk/hlp_tools_lcr_overview.aspx

Also menu/File/Maintenance/Log Maintenance will verify your log data.

Always remember to use the 'ENTER' keyboard key when entering QSO data
as this fires all log functions, e.g'. updating of databases, this will be skipped whilst using mouse or Tab navigation.
73 -Colin
W5KAP
New user

DXCC Checking

Post by W5KAP »

quote:Originally posted by G0CUZ

Hi Kenn

Use the Log Check Robot (menu/Tools/Log Check Robot) through your log, that should pick up any new confirmations or DXCC not included in the DXCC database, it will also throw up any errors or ambiguities.

see: http://help.winlog32.co.uk/hlp_tools_lcr_overview.aspx

Also menu/File/Maintenance/Log Maintenance will verify your log data

Worked great Tool a long time to do 35 years but I still have a few that I know I have cards for that show as not worked. I will take my time and see if I can rectify those. Thanks for all your help.

73 de Kenn W5KAP

Always remember to use the 'ENTER' keyboard key when entering QSO data
as this fires all log functions, e.g'. updating of databases, this will be skipped whilst using mouse or Tab navigation.
73 -Colin