DX Cluster Archives

Post your general comments about Winlog32 here.
VE3QN
New user

DX Cluster Archives

Post by VE3QN »

Is it possible to suppress the archive window in the "DX Cluster Waiting" window? Indeed, is it possible to not archive cluster spots in the first place? It's difficult to move the archived spots out of the way of the live incoming spots. Also, I don't have any use for the archived spots.

Bryan VE3QN
K2WLO
New user

DX Cluster Archives

Post by K2WLO »

Bryan,
You first need to expand the DXCluster WLNet window to full size. Then options (stop sign with ? inside) then the Add to Cluster Database tab. Now uncheck all boxes in the Auto Add to Database area. Now you will not store any data from the cluster at all.

To surpress the box you need to adjust using the slim arrow boxes in the upper right corner. Click options box to exit out (if you haven't already) before making adjustments. You may need to restore the DXCluster WLNet window to check adjustments. It will depend on what size you keep the cluster window. A few times back and forth and you'll get it were you want it. Just a side note; you will also see announcements from the cluster in this window. If you keep the window slightly taller than the size of the green cluster viewing area, you'll see the announcements as they appear(on a tan background).

I hope this helps.

73 for now, John K2WLO
G0CUZ
Site Admin

DX Cluster Archives

Post by G0CUZ »

I will also add to John's comments, that you should purge the Cluster database first "Option TAB "Add to Cluster Database" - DELETE and also there is an option - Options TAB "Show" - Show DXCluster Database" uncheck this option.

73 Colin
G0CUZ
VE3QN
New user

DX Cluster Archives

Post by VE3QN »

My thanks to John and to Colin. I have been away during the past several weeks and so I am behind on reading my posts. My thanks to you both are, however, no less sincere.