Graph, QSO in/out

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
pa0mjm

Graph, QSO in/out

Post by pa0mjm »

Hi all,

Because I get a lot of QSO's cfmd in LotW, I wanted to check the results over 2011 in the graphical report "QSOs in/out". I do find only a few cfmd QSOs: only the ones cfmd via bureau.

Did I miss a check in a setting somewhere?

Martin, PA0MJM
KC2WLO
New user

Graph, QSO in/out

Post by KC2WLO »

Have you "requested report" from LoTW?
If your not familiar, using the drop-down menu at the top, click as follows;
File/LoTW Manager/Request report from LoTW server.
Now you have a new window. Check the appropriate boxes for the info you need or want. Then click "Request File". Once it's finished you need to click import and update, which is the next one to the right from "request report from LoTW server" at the top of the LoTW manager window.
It will scan your log and update the QSL in box on each line if there has been a QSL via LoTW. It will look like this "V 27/05/11" The "V" lets you know it was from LoTW. Once your log is updated then you will see all your QSLs in the chart, as well as your "Country/Band Display" if you use it. I hope this helps.

John

Edited by - kc2wlo on 01/06/2011 8:07:45 PM
pa0mjm

Graph, QSO in/out

Post by pa0mjm »

Tnx John, but I have lots of V DD-MM-YY in my log. Importing the LotW report is not the issue. All the "V's" in my log are exact copies of cfmd QSOs in LotW itself and all are shown in "Database->DXCC->Edit->eConfirmed"

I only don't see them as cfmd in de chart "QSOs in/out".
In 2011 I made 234 contacts; 42 cfmd via LotW, 5 by bureau. In the chart I only see the latter 5.

Where is the missing link or Setting?

Martin PA0MJM

Edited by - pa0mjm on 01/06/2011 9:55:59 PM

Edited by - pa0mjm on 01/06/2011 9:57:23 PM
F5JSD
New user

Graph, QSO in/out

Post by F5JSD »

Dear Martin,

Can you check in your DXCC Database that the LoTW credit have been correctly considered by WL32.

Go in Database>DXCC

Then click the buttons "e-confirmed" and "e-confirmed exclusive" to check if the DXCC total shown in the left column matched with your LoTW account.
If some entities (or all) are missing, this means that the DXCC database was not updated when you imported your lotwreport.adi file.

In the "LoTW Manager", "import and update" screen, did you check the box "Force DXCC database update" prior to importing your lotwreport.adi?
This is how it should be if you want your DXCC database to match your LoTW account.

If you missed this, I suggest you run the LCR through your entire log with "check DXCC" and "check QSL card" ticked.

Hope this helps.

73 de Pascal - F5JSD
pa0mjm

Graph, QSO in/out

Post by pa0mjm »

Mci, Pascal fer reply. Every download of the LotW report is done as you have discribed and my DXCC-database is completly correct in WL32.

But LotW cfmd QSOs don't show up in the Graphs->QSos in/out. Even when I chose antohter year (i.e. 2011, or 2010 or whatever..) then they are still not visible in this Graph.

Im running wl32 vs 5.5.8. under W7 and it's working fine in all other operational situations.

Weird isn't it?

Martin, PA0MJM
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Graph, QSO in/out

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Martin

Just to explain - the QSL Graphs do not show LoTW confirmations, only QSL, you can not have LoTW confirmation going In/Out - it would mean nothing really if you think about it?

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
pa0mjm

Graph, QSO in/out

Post by pa0mjm »

Ooops , Colin you are right. It doesn't mean anything while no outgoing LotW is counted.

Tnx explanation.

Martin PA0MJM