Thanks

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
mcelmer1
New user

Thanks

Post by mcelmer1 »

Well, I've identified several problems, received no assistance from Colin; actually, he has not responded to several of my e-mails/posts. One guy said he would call me and was a no show. All of you on these Forums have displayed your total incompetence. So,it's Control Panel, Add/Delete Programs, Remove Winlog32. It's a total POS. Believe what you want but it doesn't work.

W8TRN
DL4KG
Bit of a boffin

Thanks

Post by DL4KG »

Seems you have a serious problem with your installation. Maybe it´s a good idea to reinstall Winlog32 after you removed it and start from scratch. If it still will not work you can supply me your ini-file and I will compare it with mine which is working fine for years. May be Colin is not at home for vacation etc. that he did not reply to you. Normally he provides an excellent service to everyone.

Be sure the problem will be solved, just keep a bit more patient as not everybody is in the forum every day.

73 de Gerald - DL4KG

www.qsl.net/dl4kg
www.qslnet.de/dl4kg
www.mydarc.de/dl4kg
73 de Gerald - DL4KG
VK6CJL
New user

Thanks

Post by VK6CJL »

mcelmer1 Well, I've identified several problems, received no assistance from Colin; actually, he has not responded to several of my e-mails/posts. One guy said he would call me and was a no show. All of you on these Forums have displayed your total incompetence. So,it's Control Panel, Add/Delete Programs, Remove Winlog32. It's a total POS. Believe what you want but it doesn't work.

W8TRN

PLEASE DON'T ASK HOW TO USE THE Control Panel, Add/Delete Programs,
A simple ? what planet is he on!!!!.
I've been using Winlog32 for years before that Super Winlog I have had one or problems but not Winlogs fault my own stupidity for not reading the HELP FILES
correctly (99.99%) are there.

W8TRN Maybe you should go back to your BIRTH and start again

73 de Les VK6CJL
Perth W.A.