Can't Update QSLs

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Can't Update QSLs

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Gordon

SWL labels will be shown as the actual QSO (Callsign) being verified in the To Print List.

I have made no changes as yet to the QSL label print routines in v2.00.

I will have a closer look again at the routines to see if I can find anything but as you can appreciate if I can not reproduce the problem on my machines, I am stumbling around in the dark!

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
gi6atz
New user

Can't Update QSLs

Post by gi6atz »

Hi Colin,
Thanks for the reply. The cards that I was printing were direct QSL,s. I had exactly the same problem as Jeff in that the log wouldnt update. I the exited the print QSL page, went back in to print QSL and the number of cards to be printed had reduced by 2. I checked the missing 2 in the log and found that they had been updated but with "B10/07/2003 instead of "D10/07/2003".
I have some more direct labels to print today and will report back what happens as I have over 700 bureau cards to print !!
gi6atz
New user

Can't Update QSLs

Post by gi6atz »

Hi Colin,
I tried printing some more cards this morning using build 9. While I still get an error message saying the labels have not been printed when I check the log book they have !! I,ll send you some screen shots via e-mail

Gordon
gi6atz
New user

Can't Update QSLs

Post by gi6atz »

Just a thought...........I,m printing to a network printer !!
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Can't Update QSLs

Post by G0CUZ »

Ah ha Gordon,

Me thinks ......f you are printing to a network printer then make sure that you have the Printer driver installed on the local machine too, from previous tests I know I have had errors when attempting to print remotely without the printer driver installed, I do not think it has to be exactly the same as on the remote machine either - not sure about that.

The print routines use the local machines API-DLL and maybe this is something to do with the problem?

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
gi6atz
New user

Can't Update QSLs

Post by gi6atz »

Colin
I,ve used this system for about the last two years without any problems!! Winlog is also installed on the local computer where the printer is physically conected.

Gordon