QSL Card Printing

Discuss with others what you would like to see in later versions of Winlog32.
VR2VRT
New user

QSL Card Printing

Post by VR2VRT »

Hello Collin,

is it possible to create a button in the menu balk to print a QSL card (with preview Window), without going to the QSL database?

I was thinking about the folowing options:

At the moment that I'm in QSO and have fillet-in all the data of the other station, press the button and all is ready.

Second, printing without any limitations. this means, if I want to print 1 card or 4 cards it should be possible( sometimes there is something going wrong).
In this case, I call all the data back in the front page and can print it again.

I hope you can do something for this or you see it as an usefull operation, if I right the card manual I can do it also many times till it is all perfect.

Thanks in advance

Theo Graber
9V1HK (VR2VRT)
G0CUZ
Site Admin

QSL Card Printing

Post by G0CUZ »

HI Theo

I will look into this possibility, it's on my 'to do' list, thanks for the suggestion

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
VR2VRT
New user

QSL Card Printing

Post by VR2VRT »

Thanks Colin

73 Theo

HI Theo

I will look into this possibility, it's on my 'to do' list, thanks for the suggestion

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
[/quote]
G0CUZ
Site Admin

QSL Card Printing

Post by G0CUZ »

The QSL Card printing from Winlog32 main toolbar is nearing completion, it's been a big job..., anyone who regularily uses the QSL Card Printing option (not labels) and are interested in testing this feature (don't have much time myself) - please contact me directly.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
VR2VRT
New user

QSL Card Printing

Post by VR2VRT »

Hi colin,

glad to hear that the job is almost done, I appreciate all the work which you have done for it.
If you need somebody to help you out with testing the new modifications, well I'm happy if I can do this for you.
just let me know.

Theo Graber
9V1HK (VR2VRT)

Edited by - vr2vrt on 07/03/2007 5:07:55 PM