Coloured Text

Discuss with others what you would like to see in later versions of Winlog32.
G0JJO
New user

Coloured Text

Post by G0JJO »

Hi

I have not been using Winlog for very long, but I am finding it an excellent programme as I find my way around the different features.

One thing that hit me almost straight away, was the white text outlining the Continent, Status, Cq etc. I find it difficult to read on the background colour, so maybe the main text colour could be changed to one that stands out a little more and is easily readable. The Black text that completes the information is good, but maybe another coloured text would make it more legible for the Status!

Just a thought from me!

Mick
G0JJO
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Coloured Text

Post by G0CUZ »

If you are using the standard Windows XP 'snazzy' colour scheme then I know that this would be a problem, however I can not understand anyone likeing the snazzy XP desktop colour themes!
I have always set XP immediately to Windows 'Classic' - this gets rid of the 'girly' look!? and I never think about it again...........

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
G0JJO
New user

Coloured Text

Post by G0JJO »

Hi Colin

I am working as you, with the old 'Classic' view of windows.

The text I am talking about outlines the Country of the station you have entered, kms, mls and so on, so I am not sure if you have understood the text that I was refering to.

The Text is WHITE on a BEIGE coloured background within winlog, it was just a thought and certainly not a complaint. Many thanks once again.

Mick
G0JJO