sending log to LoTW

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
AC1DV
New user

sending log to LoTW

Post by AC1DV »

I know winlog 32 sends the lot right to LoTW but I can't seem to get this to work. I have the info added. Password exc. TQSL in on the computer and it say my license certificate is there. But Winlog doesn't see it. What am I missing.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Re: sending log to LoTW

Post by G0CUZ »

Presumably you have this problem when you try to sign the exported ADIF?

Check that the file path of TQSL is correct in Winlog32 LoTW Manager Options, and you have included the full path and file name.
Mine looks like this
C:\ham\TrustedQSL\tqsl.exe
(yours will be different but you can see what is required)

If your password contain NON alpha-numeric characters - this can sometimes be a problem.

If the problem occurs on upload, and your Callsign is different to that on your LoTW account, you have to add the LoTW 'NAME' in Winlog32 menu - File/Station Location.

As an after thought, if trying for the first time, do not try an automated upload, do it manually using the LoTW Manager toolbar procedures.

73 Colin
G0CUZ
AC1DV
New user

Post by AC1DV »

Thanks very much for the help.. I checked and all entries are correct. Including the path for the TQSL. But no joy. I did go to TQSL and managed to upload the file to LoTW there so I'll just stick with that. A few extra key strokes but it works. Again thanks for the help.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

Sorry to hear that you have not got it going, I use it every day so if you want to email me direct with any further details/screenshots,I may be able to help further, the automated feature is very timesaving and convenient.

73 Colin, G0CUZ