EXPORT user data TO ADIF

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
4X4-2238
Keen user

EXPORT user data TO ADIF

Post by 4X4-2238 »

Hello all

pls make it possible on nxt update to export any user data to ADIF and not to txt file.

I know there are several softwares used to convert txt to adif but I have some issues to use them.

Pls if someone can contact me by email , I need to convert urgently a txt file to adif format for a 3rd software.

@ Colin - pls nxt version make it possible to export chosen data to adif file.

thanks 73
Eyran 4X4-2238
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Re: EXPORT user data TO ADIF

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Eyran

Not sure I understand your request, as Winlog32 can and has always been able to export QSO data as ADIF?

73 Colin
G0CUZ
4X4-2238
Keen user

Post by 4X4-2238 »

Hi Colin
I mean the data from user tables is exported to txt right now and need it to adif

p.s
if I can send an email to someone to convert txt to adif it would be much appreciated.
4X4-2238
Keen user

Post by 4X4-2238 »

to add a comment in my case I want to send an adif file of my RDA Table to a third party software... but exporting RDA data is to txt and not to adif.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

hi Eyran

OK, now I understand.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to export the ancillary database QSO data (including User tables) via ADIF as the QSO data is not compliant with the ADIF specification (e.g. there is no Time field)

Could you not export those QSO directly from your Log?

If not, then I think there are text/ADIF converters available but I have no experience of using them, perhaps a Google search would find one?

Sorry I cant help further.

73 Colin
G0CUZ