Settings

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
jimnz
New user

Settings

Post by jimnz »

Kia Ora.

I have slowly been making my way through the help section but am unsure whether I have the settings done correctly. I want everything done right, from the start

Could some kind person please drop me an email showing how they have completed the settings.

Thank you in advance.
Ka kiti Ano,
Jim zl2bmh@xtra.co.nz
N5PHT
New user

Settings

Post by N5PHT »

I suggest you very slowly just check all settings. One of the many great benefits of this program is the fact that it can be individually customized to suit your tastes and needs. So, your settings may be different from mine, etc. I took a few weeks to go through every option and then read the help files, etc. and eventually got it set up working very excellent.

73 de N5PHT, Gary

quote:Originally posted by jimnz

Kia Ora.

I have slowly been making my way through the help section but am unsure whether I have the settings done correctly. I want everything done right, from the start

Could some kind person please drop me an email showing how they have completed the settings.

Thank you in advance.
Ka kiti Ano,
Jim zl2bmh@xtra.co.nz

jimnz
New user

Settings

Post by jimnz »

Thank you Gary.
Jim.
DL4KG
Bit of a boffin

Settings

Post by DL4KG »

Hello Jim,

do you need help for a special or problematic setting? Most functions should work without specific settings. Rig control or DX cluster might look tricky but these settings ar not too difficult.

73 de Gerald - DL4KG
73 de Gerald - DL4KG